Sunday, March 29, 2009

"You say da peoples have accents, when they do not have accents" You are too awesome if you know what movie this line comes from

At work I always get asked where I am from. I am told I have a funny accent. I am told that I pronounce my words very clear and precise. I am told I sound like a Yankee...

2 comments:

Graham said...

lol! people would tell me that all the time when we first moved to Texas. After about four years I think I lost it. Now I sound like a mix of Texan and yankee... freakish!

LunaMoonbeam said...

I was on a bus trip with a bunch of New Yorkers and one family from Michigan once. The lady from Michigan turned to me and said, "Yew tawk funny!"

After my mission, I sounded BIZZARRE. My English all sounded like the Filipina sisters! LOL